Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Color of browser buttons » on forum: General   Views: 2190

Rich Reardin

Posted: 03/17/2021 07:19:01

I can't find a way to do this... but is there a way to change the color of the (black) buttons that show up on the browser? I use a dark theme and so the black becomes almost invisible. It would be nice to see a white version or some lighter colors, or better yet, a color bar where you could set your own color? It seems like the current default can get lost on various browser themes.

If there's a way to do this now, please let me know, if not, it seems like a great upgrade as it drives me nuts on my 4 monitors to find a way to shuttle windows around with a dark theme.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/18/2021 03:44:54

Hello, Rich

Thank you for contacting us.

For now there is no way to manage title buttons color per application manually but normally the contrast color is automatically selected for the buttons in an application. The problem is the color may be incorrect due to peculiarity of some windows.

What browsers and other programs you have this problem with (name, version)?

You can try to use the "Office 2007 style" option in specific settings for this browser as workaround (AMM configuration module > Window Settings > Specific Settings > specific settings for the browser > Title Buttons > Office 2007 style). It may not suit the design of Windows 10 well, but at least the buttons should be visible. Let us know if using of the option is acceptable for you.

Best regards.

Rich Reardin

Posted: 03/19/2021 08:07:24

Thank you, the Office 2007 style puts a box around it, and now it's easy to see with any theme on any browser. I appreciate the feedback!

Rich Reardin

Posted: 03/24/2021 06:51:34

I do have one more question... the icons do not show up on .rtf word files. Is there a setting for wordpad, or .rtf files?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/25/2021 22:14:01

Rich,

Do you mean the buttons don't appear only in Wordpad window? Are Default Settings enabled in the configuration module of AMM and are the title buttons enabled in Default Settings?

Or maybe you've created Specific Settings for Wordpad?

Do you start Wordpad with elevated rights (the UAC dialogue usually appears in this case)?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register