Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Automatically Move to Virtual Desktop » on forum: General   Views: 4135

M.Todd Hess

Posted: 08/21/2019 00:21:36

How can you automatically move to a virtual desktop to follow an action?

In other words, when I click on a URL link in a mail message, how can the VD where web browser automatically become your current VD?

TIA !!!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/30/2019 03:38:44

Hello, Todd

Thank you for contacting us.

In other words, when I click on a URL link in a mail message, how can the VD where web browser automatically become your current VD?
The "Auto-switch desktops" option of the Virtual Desktops feature should do this (Actual Tools product's configuration module > Virtual Desktops > Options > Auto-switch desktops). But it stopped working in the latest version due to other changes in the program. We'll try to fix this problem before the next update which we're going to release soon, maybe the next week or later. We'll post in this topic when the fix is available.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/30/2019 13:48:07

Hello, Todd

I wrote:
The "Auto-switch desktops" option of the Virtual Desktops feature should do this (Actual Tools product's configuration module > Virtual Desktops > Options > Auto-switch desktops). But it stopped working in the latest version due to other changes in the program.

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue has been fixed and the "Auto-switch desktops" option works correctly in the latest version of Actual Window Manager 8.14.2 and our other products as well.

You can update your program to the latest version (program's tray icon context menu > Info > Check for Updates) or download the latest version manually, install it and and confirm the fix.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register