Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Keyboard shortcut help ctrl+shift+alt+L , Need keyboard shortcut help and guidance » on forum: General   Views: 3434

zorro here

Posted: 12/01/2017 19:09:12

Hi,

Recently I installed trial version of your software and I am really impressed with all the features.

Right now I am facing a minor issue, in software that I use I need shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Alt+L but if AWM is running, it locks my mouse inside current window and gives me option to resize it fr om inside. I went trough all the options but didn't find anything using this shortcut or any option that describes this behavior. It will be great if someone can point out where this option is.

Also, isn't there any place wh ere I can see all shortcuts at once? It seems counter-productive every time I get stuck on something and spend time figuring out what option to change.

Finally, any experienced user can suggest how to set up short cuts? Right now I feel like most of the default shortcuts are going to conflict with other softwares. I haven't been heavy user of shortcuts so kind of confused about how to organize them in this scenario, any suggestions will be awesome. Thanks.

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 12/02/2017 00:33:18

See the screenshot.

zorro here

Posted: 12/02/2017 01:44:37

Thanks Alex, those tabs don't grab attention.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register