Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Which product should I use? , Choosing the correct product. » on forum: General   Views: 2896

Paul Bos

Posted: 05/30/2017 20:40:04

Hi everyone.

Please help me in choosing the correct product for my situation.

I need to install CCTV cameras, about 67 in total. In order to do that I will need to divide them across 3 Network Video Recorders (NVR) of 32 channels each. Expansion for the last NVR will come later.

I want to set up one PC that will display the video stream from all 3 NVRs. It will have a graphics card with 3 HDMI ports running to 3 seperate monitors.

I wish to display the video stream from each NVR on its own monitor. The software running on each monitor for that specific NVR will be the same software application BUT independent to the other monitors. In other words almost like an individual sandbox per monitor running the software for each NVR.

Should I use Actual Virtual Desktops or Actual Mutiple Monitors or do I need to use a combination of both?

Please see a simple layout attached as a JPG.

Many thanks,

Paul.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/05/2017 04:10:41

Hello, Paul

The software running on each monitor for that specific NVR will be the same software application BUT independent to the other monitors.
Could you clarify what you mean by "independent to the other monitors"?

Do you mean you're able to set the software for NVR to open this way (three separate windows) via the software settings or do you need to know whether it is possible to make this with help of our software?

Do you want these three separate windows to always stay on each own monitor and so that it would be impossible to move them to other monitors? Or is it enough so that the windows were placed over the monitors automatically?

Will it be possible for these three windows to have different window caption (to set it via the software settings)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register