Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Upgraded but no license received yet and no answer to emails! » on forum: General   Views: 2200

FrescoVivir Vivi

Posted: 05/22/2017 22:29:40

Hello,

I made an upgrade for my licence and the payment went through paypal and I already received an email from paypro company and phone call to confirm the payment. Yet, I haven't received my upgrade license now and its more than 24 hours since the payment I sent an email to the support team and no answer yet.

aren't the licence generation and upgrade suppose to be sent automatically to my email?

please contact me at Alwakeel.am@gmail.com

thank you

FrescoVivir Vivi

Posted: 05/24/2017 05:09:56

Day 4 still no answer to any of my three emails nor a license received this is totally unprofessional  :|

FrescoVivir Vivi

Posted: 06/01/2017 03:25:41

its been more than 10 days with no answer to any of my emails nor in the forum...shame...I'm going to ask paypal for full refund will never do business again

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/01/2017 07:27:59

Hello, FrescoVivir Vivi

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in replying to you and for inconveniences associated with this.

I've just sent the registration code to your email address, please check your email inbox.

As I can see, an email containing the registration information has been sent to your email address previously on may 21. It might go to the spam folder. Please let us know, whether it is there.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register