Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Spreading The Word » on forum: General   Views: 2386

Anderson Nascimento Nunes

Posted: 12/21/2016 15:28:10

I hope you sell a lot of licenses on this Christmas. I spread the word about your promotion. I put a link of the order page on a Reddit community about software deals and I talked about the discount on the Directory Opus forum.

The 75% discount is great. If I had the money, I would buy the Window Manager, so I could upgrade from the Window Guard (as the discounted price is the same of the upgrade price, it is not worth to upgrade, because by purchasing a new license, you may keep the old one too) .

Is there any chance you guys could give me a free upgrade for spreading the word? And if someone buys a license because they heard my messages? The affiliate page seems to be down, so I could not post a referral link (that is, if any exist).

Ric Fischer

Posted: 12/22/2016 02:26:06

Hi Anderson,

I'm here because your post at the Directory Opus forums. I'm trying out AWG to see if it will be useful to me and am about to ask a make or break question.

Thanks for pointing us power users to this product.

DesertDwarf

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/23/2016 20:11:33

Hello, gentlemen

Anderson, could you send me the links to the topics where you posted the information about our products via the "Message" item in the lower part of my post here?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register