Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Actual Tools doesn't answer my questions... , Can somebody else help me please...? » on forum: General   Views: 3016

Antonio Machado

Posted: 02/07/2015 19:38:10

Hello my friends:

I have problems with my "Plugable USB 3.0 Multi-Display Adapter".

I have sent e-mails to the three e-mail addresses that appear under "Contact" and nobody seems to care, they just don't answer my questions... Also I posted two different topics in the Forums, one under
General" and the other one under "Technical support" and still they don't even answer my questions...

In the website they don't publish their phone numbers...

What else can I do ? do they have a "Customer Service Department" is there any other way to contact somebody working in this Company...? can somebody suggest me an idea how to fix my problem with this device ? or at least how to contact a Company representative...?

Thank you in advance,

Greetings,

Antonio Machado
elavefenix@hotmail.com

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/09/2015 10:50:51

Hello Antonio,

I'm sorry but we don't provide the phone support.
You are able to contact us via the support@actualtools.com email address or ask your questions using this Forum.

I've just replied on your post in the "Technical Support" section - http://www.actualtools.com/forum/read.php?FID=10&TID=3428 .
Duplicated posts from "General", "Technical Support" and "Window Rules Tips and Tricks" sections have been removed.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register