Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «OK, another oddity » on forum: General   Views: 7504

Paul Genovese

Posted: 04/18/2007 17:06:40

Every once in awhile a wayward Title Button Config icon will show up on my desktop.  It's not attached to any window, and it doesn't launch the configuration tool.  It's just sitting there on my desktop, all by itself.

I know it's also not a screen refresh issue either, because I can move windows over that area of the desktop, and they go behind the icon and it stays there, verses overwriting that area of the desktop.

Very odd.

PRGeno

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/19/2007 06:58:39

Hello Paul
Could you please send us your configuration of version 4.4. and a screenshot with this oddity. Thank you in advance.  

Paul Genovese

Posted: 04/19/2007 09:48:30

Michael Rezvanov wrote:
Hello Paul
Could you please send us your configuration of version 4.4. and a screenshot with this oddity. Thank you in advance.

Michael,

I will do so the next time it occurs.  One thing I'm dealing with right now is instability.  My Vista system has been running pretty much rock solid for a couple months now.  I've been waiting for AT 4.4 to be released before installing AT on this working system.  

Since the installation of AT, my system has been acting funny in a number of ways, the symptom described in this thread is only one of the oddities found.  I've disabled AT, and things seem to be back to normal again.

I'm currently leaving AT disabled while at work, so I can be productive.  I'll re-enable AT and continue testing, and report my findings here, after my daily work is out of the way.

Thanks,

PRGeno

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/20/2007 05:04:33

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search