Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «video-wall » on forum: General   Views: 6728

Saeed Da

Posted: 12/15/2012 05:51:00

Hello everyone,

I found this amazing app when I was looking for video wall manager software.It looks a little complicated for amateur users like me. Probably this was the why I could not get the results I needed .

I have a 4 outputs graphic card ,therefore I got 4 monitors instead of 1.
Sometimes I need  separate desktop for each monitor and some times I need whole 4 monitors show a unique desktop .

Also I need these functions:

1 - The window of each running program should be located on  specified part of Desktop.

2 - Imagine we made 4 different desktops and we placed our different programs on each of them . How can we schedule the automatic desktop switching ?

3 - I should  run  programs or open files at different time and close them other times automatically   (time scheduler + task managing)  .

I attached a simple diagram of my project. Don't hesitate your suggestions on running this project please.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/18/2012 04:09:22

Hello Saeed.

With our program you can extend the Desktop onto several monitors and change their layout, but you can't make them work as a single monitor (with the single taskbar etc).

1 - the "Restrict placement" feature does exactly what you want

2 - what do you mean desktop switching? Moving the programs between the desktops automatically?

3 - Unfortunately, our products has no such feature as time scheduling.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register