Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Shifting Title Buttons » on forum: General   Views: 8980

Adam Rigdon

Posted: 10/19/2006 01:02:30

The "Shift the [title] buttons" option is great. It works very well because lots if not most computer's now-a-days run some sort of 3rd party software, be it video-card or something else. These include title buttons to the left of minimize, maximize and close.

One thing I'm curious about is; since I can change this option flawlessly with any window rule via the Navigation and Detalization Panes, can I shift the title buttons for Actual Window Manager program itself?

I've dug through the options, perhaps not enough, any ideas?

Thanks!

Adam

Adam Rigdon

Posted: 10/19/2006 01:07:45

Actually, I just thought that doing this with the "All Windows" rule is a good bet. But now I'm presented with another question, which I present to you, "Will changing an option in the 'All Windows' rule override other options I have set up for individual window rules?"

For example, transparency at startup, which will be disabled for "all windows" but is applied at different levels for a number of different window rules.

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 10/20/2006 03:15:01

Currently the answer is "no". The specific rules, if defined, have the precedence over the All Windows rule. Hence, if you have a specific rule defined for some window - this window will be processed as defined in this rule; All Windows settings will be ignored totally.

To create the specific settings for Actual Window Manager Configuration, use the "Manage Window Settings" window menu option.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register