Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Actual multiple monitors , shortuct keys » on forum: General   Views: 7980

John Smith

Posted: 04/19/2011 18:38:47

Hi,

I might be missing something with the way the software works, but is there a shortcut i can bind to:
1. to maximize window to current monitor? Like Win + Up in Win7? I only see a 'maximize to desktop' which maximizes it across all monitors.
2. Is it possible to get the 'snap to left' and 'snap to right' to work like in win7? Ie, if you have a window on mon 1 snapped to left, and then you press 'snap to right' it will snap to the right of mon1, and when you press 'snap right' again it will snap to left of mon2 then when you press again snap to right of mon2 etc etc.

Both of the above are quite important features to give XP the same functionality as Win7.

Thanks!

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/19/2011 21:38:49

Hello John,

Thanks for the post.

1. Actual Window Manager has this option. We'll add it to Actual Multiple Monitors in the next version.

2. We'll consider this request.

Best regards.

Laney

Posted: 07/18/2011 21:52:45

John Smith wrote:
Hi,

I might be missing something with the way the software works, but is there a shortcut i can bind to:
1. to maximize window to current monitor? Like Win + Up in Win7? I only see a 'maximize to desktop' which maximizes it across all monitors.
2. Is it possible to get the 'snap to left' and 'snap to right' to work like in win7? Ie, if you have a window on mon 1 snapped to left, and then you press 'snap to right' it will snap to the right of mon1, and when you press 'snap right' again it will snap to left of mon2 then when you press again snap to right of mon2 etc etc.

Both of the above are quite important features to give XP the same functionality as Win7.

Thanks!

Thank you very much for the informative stuff, you are so helpful.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register