Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «4 monitors as one » on forum: General   Views: 5655

mitica guraliuc

Posted: 04/18/2011 02:11:20

Hi,

I was looking on the presentations for "Actual Multiple Monitors".
Very nice product with a lot of useful features. However, before I decide on purchasing it I would like to ask you if the following scenario is possible:
- considering your demo, there are 4 monitors distributed as below
1  2
3  4
- is it possible to use this 4 monitors "combined" as a one big monitor; basically to have the taskbar at the bottom of the group, on monitor #3 (or extended on monitor #3 and #4)?
Something like grouping several monitors in different groups, with separate taskbar for each group.

Actually, what I am trying to achieve is the following:
-----------------------
 1   2     |    3    |
           -----------
           |taskbar3 |
------------|----------
           |         |
 4   5     |    6    |
-----------------------
taskbar_gr  |taskbar6 |
-----------------------
(file attached for the schema: the text editor removes some spaces, making the schema not readable)

- there are 6 monitors: I would like to group the ones on the left(1, 2, 4, 5) as a group with a single taskbar and the remaining 2 monitors (3 and 6) as individual monitors with their own taskbar.

Thank you,
Mitica

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/18/2011 21:30:00

Hello Mitica,

Thanks for the post.

- is it possible to use this 4 monitors "combined" as a one big monitor; basically to have the taskbar at the bottom of the group, on monitor #3 (or extended on monitor #3 and #4)?
Actual Multiple Monitors doesn't have the extended taskbar option for groups of monitors.

You could reduce taskbars that you don't want to see (you'll see just a small line).

Best regards.

mitica guraliuc

Posted: 04/19/2011 02:31:19

Thank you Vasiliy,

but what about extending an application on monitors (1,2 4,5) and another application on monitor 3 and another application on monitor 6.
Is this possible?

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/19/2011 21:24:44

Hello Mitica,

but what about extending an application on monitors (1,2 4,5) and another application on monitor 3 and another application on monitor 6.
Is this possible?
Yes, it is.

You could download Actual Multiple Monitors and have a trial version for 30 days.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register