Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[Fixed] AWM 5.0 Beta 4: Title bar buttons whited-out » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 8488

Jeffrey R. Broido

Bona fide, old fart, retro hippie.

Posted: 12/19/2007 08:30:32

Folks,

I've noticed a very intermittent problem under both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Vista Ultimate, retail build.  I don't know what triggers it as it seems to appear when a window, previously obscured by others, is given the focus either via the task switcher or taskbar button.  Moving the window, resizing it, minimizing and restoring it don't have any effect, though maximizing the window changes the symptom; in the latter case, the button images appear, but very faintly.

The proper button images can be restored by making AWM inactive and active again or by the "Reapply settings" menu item or shortcut key combo.

Regards,
Jeff

User added an image

Jeffrey R. Broido

Bona fide, old fart, retro hippie.

Posted: 01/15/2008 12:05:17

I have an update.  You'll note that the screenshot shows an Excel window.  Generally, I have two spreadsheets open.  This problem occurs when I close one of them (the other window is then affected).  This is 100% consistent in beta 5.

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/17/2008 04:04:09

Thank you Jeffrey, the update is really helpful. The bug confirmed. We have already fixed it.  

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/22/2008 04:25:01

Jeffrey, the fix is available at  Actual Window Manager 5.0. (updated version)

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register