Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Touchpad icon shown when it shouldn't , AWM 8.12 beta 2 after recent Win10 update » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 6957

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 02/05/2018 17:32:20

Windows 10 just delivered a big update, and now I have an unwanted system tray icon - see attached. The Touchpad icon is _not_ shown when AWM isn't running, but appears when I use AWM's taskbar.

Thanks!

Dave.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/15/2018 08:05:37

Hello, David

The Touchpad icon is _not_ shown when AWM isn't running, but appears when I use AWM's taskbar.
Do I understand correctly that the Touchpad icon appears on AWM taskbar and not on the system taskbar, when you start AWM?

System icons are adjusted for AWM taskbar in other place: AWM taskbar context menu (right mouse click on the taskbar) > Taskbar parts. Make sure that "Show the Touchpad button" item is disabled in that sub-menu. Let us know the result.

Windows 10 just delivered a big update, and now I have an unwanted system tray icon
Do you mean this problem wasn't there before the update and with previous AWM versions?

What device do you have this problem on? Does it have any attached monitors or only the device display?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register