Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Window stacking order » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3018

Greg Webb
Advanced user

Posted: 01/06/2016 05:06:57

I'm sure you are not short of suggestions for improving AWM but here's what I think is a Windows function that is not addressed and that AWM may be able to handle.

When clicking on the close box of a window, a window from 'underneath' rises to the top. I think this is the top most window from the previous application that was used. I get very confused which is why I see this as an unaddressed issue.

Sometimes I want to stay with the SAME application as I close a window and sometimes I want to return to the topmost window of the previous application. Can AWM control what happens when the Close box is clicked. Perhaps a standard response when just clicked-on and a special response when a Control key is held down at the same time.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/20/2016 21:50:07

Hello, Greg

Could you describe the situation, where you need to stay with the same application as you close a window? Could you give me examples of such applications and tell what are these windows and how do you open them (open one window from another or open them separately)?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register