Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM 8.6 - Cannot "Manage window settings" , with Title Buttons » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 4108

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 11/05/2015 02:56:29

Windows 10 Pro (64-bit), AWM 8.6

If AWM has Title Buttons set as "Default" then ANY WINDOWS which does not have the minimize, maximize, and close buttons WILL display the Title Buttons as expected, but you CANNOT activate "Manage window settings" from the Caption/Title.

Occurs 100 percent of the time.

Sincerely,
Lars

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 11/05/2015 03:55:21

Lars,

Sorry, your description looks a bit vague.

1. Do you have the "Manage window settings" title button enabled in the "Window Settings - Default Settings"?

2. Do you have the "Manage Window Settings - Via submenu" option enabled in the "Options - Window Menu"? If the answer is "yes" then do you see the "Manage window settings" submenu when you right-click the caption of a window in question?

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 11/25/2015 01:41:22

Answers to your numbered questions above:

1. I don't want an additional 'title button' included in all of the window settings. When a minimize, maximize, close or system control icon exists on any windows "Manage Window Settings" option exists. However, when there isn't a single one of the following list controls on the window RIGHT+CLICK will not have the menu "Manage Window Settings" option.

2. AWM -> Options -> Manage Window Settings -> Via submenu = CHECKED; RIGHT-CLICKing does not display the "Manage Window Settings" option when there is no system-control icon caption, left side icon, or right side icons, minimize/maximize/restore, or close (if all of these are missing "Manage Window Settings" via submenu doesn't exist. This occurs on hundreds of windows.

Sincerely,
Lars

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 11/26/2015 04:17:54

Example:

Nero Burning ROM (16.0.24000) --> New Compilation (dialog) will have the 'default settings' title buttons: Divider, Move Monitor, and Stay-On-Top AWM buttons. However, "Manage Window Settings" will NOT appear and the right-click popup menu will not have the ability to modify or access AWM.

Sincerely,
Lars

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/07/2015 11:59:07

Hello, Lars

I've tried to reproduce the issue with the version 17 of Nero Burning ROM and i was unable to reproduce it. As i understand, the New Compilation dialog haven't changed much in the latest versions. Could you send us a screenshot of this window in version 16.0.24000?

Are you able to bring the window menu (right click on the title bar) for this window at all?

Could you give me more examples of the windows that you have this problem with?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register