Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[not bug] Upgrading re-enables title buttons when turned off , happens in 8.2 Beta 4 » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3525

lollerskates

Posted: 08/01/2014 00:30:27

I upgrade to 8.2 beta 4 from a previous 8.0 stable branch (sorry I don't remember which one)

My settings for title buttons looked like this:

User added an image

However after installing 8.2 Beta 4, explorer restarted and all my windows had the "configure" title button on them. When I go into my settings, all the checkboxes are blank like they are in the picture below.

How I resolved the issue:

I had to "check" all the blank boxes, and "APPLY". Then I had to uncheck all the boxes again, and "APPLY". Doing this instantly removed the configure button from all active windows. I suggest making it so when the program upgrades and shows the configuration wizard, it applies all the settings that are currently displayed in the settings dialog. It seems it remembered my settings but they were not being applied!

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 08/01/2014 09:56:13

Thank you for your message, lollerskates!

If I understand you correctly, this happened as a result of the new specificity added in 8.2 version of Actual Window Manager / Actual Multiple Monitors. This topic was also discussed in this thread.

Best regards!

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register