Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM 8.2 Beta 1 & 2 - Inconsistent right-click button behaviour , Right-click mouse button behaviour has become unpredictable. » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3669

James Wells

Posted: 05/27/2014 21:24:44

Hi all,

I've noticed a problem over the last month or so when using the right mouse button with the expectation of activating a context menu.

The problem is that it sometimes works, and then other times I have to click it multiple times before the context menu pops up.

I have noticed this predominantly in Excel and other Microsoft products (Outlook, Word etc.), but also in Chrome.

This could, of course, be a problem completely unrelated to AWM, but it's just that the problem first began around about the time that I would've installed AWM 8.2 beta 1. In any case, I'm using beta 2 now and the problem still exists.

Have any other users noticed similar behaviour or am I barking up the wrong tree with suspecting AWM 8.2?

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 05/28/2014 15:02:19

Hello, James!

Thank you for your post.

Please send us your configuration files (Actual Window Manager -> Tools -> Configuration -> Send to Tech Support) with a reference to this thread.

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

James Wells

Posted: 05/28/2014 17:23:15

Done as requested.

Thanks, Alexander!

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 05/29/2014 23:02:17

Dear James,

thank you for sending us configuration files.

I haven't managed to reproduce the problem you describe. Please follow these steps:

1) Stop Actual Window Manager and check if the problem persists. To stop it, you have to right-click its tray icon and select Stop.

2) Unload Actual Window Manager and check if the problem persists. To unload, go to Actual Window Manager -> Tools -> Control Center and click Unload button.

3) Let me know about the results you achieve and provide me with significant details, if any.

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register