Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «4.4b3 Configuration Window , Confusing / missing options for stay on top » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 7657

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 03/20/2007 02:42:58

I'm using a workaround for Outlook message windows which Outlook likes to 'remove' the stay-on-top behaviour. So in 4.3, I could tick the 'Freeze' box, even though stay-on-top at startup was set to 'leave as is'.

In the new configuration window, I go to title buttons and 'stay on top' is in the list and ticked, and the status column says '& Freeze'. But I can't change it there - it says there are no additional options. Surely the '& Freeze' should be an option you can change?

In the startup page, I can see the 'Freeze' button associated with Stay-on-top is ticked, but I don't want the window to start up with 'stay on top' behaviour, so this option check box is cleared. This means the associated 'Freeze' option is greyed out.

I think Freeze should be an option attached to the title button 'Stay-on-top' as well as the startup option.

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/20/2007 06:17:32

David, thank you for interesting suggestion. It will be considered before the release.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register