Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM 8 Beta 3 - Move to monitor , App display flash then move » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3746

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 08/03/2013 02:27:53

Is there anyway to prevent the application from being displayed on one monitor, just to have the 'move to monitor' effect applied and have the app relocated to another monitor? I ask as it's very annoying having to see the application flash / displayed on one monitor just to disappear and then have it displayed on the target monitor. Is it possible to 'simply' (from the user's perspective, not the developers :)  ) display the application on the target monitor?

Thanks!

---
:!: Unrelated concern regarding the Forum postings  :!: : If you check "Subscribe to the new topic messages" and then press "View" button to see before you "Post New Topic" the "Subscribe to the new topic messages" is then *unchecked* -- I'd think it would retain it's previously checked state.

Sincerely,
Lars

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/26/2013 15:11:48

Hi Zardoz,

Referring your issue: How about making an exclusion for this app?

smile:!: Unrelated concern regarding the Forum postings smile:!: : If you check "Subscribe to the new topic messages" and then press "View" button to see before you "Post New Topic" the "Subscribe to the new topic messages" is then *unchecked* -- I'd think it would retain it's previously checked state.

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue.Could you please explain it?

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register