Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Wallpaper position behavior , cropping » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3476

Bob Pilette

Posted: 07/29/2013 15:17:50

Is there any way for the "Wallpaper position:" selection to act more like the windows "Picture position"? For example and most important to me, your "proportional stretch" acts like the Win7 "Fit" except that over sized wallpaper images are cropped instead of reduced.  :evil:

I have large image collections in many sizes and proportions that I use for wallpapers. I really like the ability to display different wallpapers on each monitor of my multiple monitor wall and change the collection with profiles but the cropping is bugging me because if I wanted that I would select "crop to fit". I use either "stretch" or "proportional stretch" now depending on the collection but neither seems to handle images larger than the display resolution properly.

BTW, I am using this in "slideshow" mode.

Thank you for looking into this.

Also, I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this? It may not be a big deal for some but since I mainly use anime images it gets creepy seeing "headless" anime girls after while.  :o

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/29/2013 14:35:48

Hello Bob

I was unable to reproduce the issue: the "proportional stretch" acts like it should with images that have the resolution bigger than the monitor resolution.

Have you noticed the problem with any image that have resolution bigger than the monitor resolution? What resolutions do the "problem" images have?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register