Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Feedback on Clipboard Template Library » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3197

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 07/07/2013 21:28:52

I have a couple of remarks/questions about the Clipboard Template Library:

1. It would be great if you could add an option to access the library with the mouse, f.e. add it to the Window menu. That way I can open the library and select the desired clipboard template by using just the mouse and I do not have to remember or use a keyboard shortcut.

2. If I only have groups defined in the "root" and I have previously clicked on a group or template it is impossible to add another template or group in the root. If I select the + for adding a template or group, it is always added below or next to the group or template that is marked. The only way to add a template or group at the root level in this case is to close and reopen the configuration module and then add a template/group before I select any other template or group. If I try to unselect the marked template or group by pressing Esc in order to arrive at the same situation as if I had just started the configuration module, the configuration module closes. I have started another thread about this IMO undesired behavior of Esc in this beta forum. I think using Esc would be a great way to get back to the "original" situation where I can add a template or group in the root again.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/17/2013 15:28:50

Hello Pim

Thank you for the message.

We'll consider your suggestions.

Best regards.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 07/17/2013 23:04:37

Hello Bogdan,

TBH point #2 actually should IMO be treated as a bug and not a suggestion, because adding an item at the desired location is impossible when one follows the order as described in my previous post. One should not have to close and then reopen the configuration module to add an item, as this does work well directly after opening the configuration module.

Bets regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/22/2013 12:34:40

Hello Pim

I completely agree with you, we'll consider it as a bug.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register