Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM (8.0 Beta 1): TaskBar Pinned Apps , Multi-Monitor (Dual) Force Display On Monitor » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 4076

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 06/25/2013 22:16:38

AWM (v8.0 Beta 1)

Having dual monitor system: On the AWM TaskBar, in this case there are two AWM TaskBars. Pin application on both TaskBars (FireFox). Now execute. Application can show up on the 'other' monitor depending on various reasons. DESIRED: The ability to select option to FORCE the pinned app to show up on the monitor executed at the TaskBar.

Sincerely,
Lars

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/11/2013 17:13:02

Hello Zardoz2293

I don't really understand what you're requesting for. Could you be bit more specific?

Best regards.

Zardoz2293
Advanced user

Posted: 08/02/2013 14:08:15

(AWM 8 Beta 3)

Using AWM Taskbars:

If an application is 'pinned' to the Taskbar, it would be great to have the ability to configure each specific pinned app to open on the monitor where the pinned app is located. Now I know you could set a "Window Setting" for the app to open where the mouse pointer is, but this workflow wouldn't work if you want the application to always appear on a specific monitor, except when it's pinned on a taskbar (where in this case you want it to open on the monitor where it's pinned).

I encounter this problem with all of the apps I have on each monitor pinned in the AWM Taskbar.

Sincerely,
Lars

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/28/2013 13:17:17

Hi Zardoz,

but this workflow wouldn't work if you want the application to always appear on a specific monitor, except when it's pinned on a taskbar

I am sorry but I didn't understand this part. Could you please explain it?

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register