Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Teamspeak 3 » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3289

Chris Miller
Advanced user

Posted: 05/29/2013 08:47:42

After upgrading to 8b1 Teamspeak no longer aligns to the proper location.  on my 3rd monitor, TS3 is supposed to alight to the top-left at 0,176 which ends up being the bottom left corner of the window against the bottom left corner of the monitor.  However, it alligns exactly to the top left.  If I try and change to another alignment setting, as soon as I grab the target, it changes from bottom only, or bottom-left, back to top-left.

Reinstalling latest non-beta release reversed the problem.

Thanks!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/29/2013 13:58:42

Hello Chris

What do you mean "to the top-left at 0,176"?

Could you send us screenshots depicting how the window should be aligned and how it is really aligned?

About the changing tot top-left upon dragging the crosshair - this is the normal behavior of Actual Window Manager.

Best regards.

Chris Miller
Advanced user

Posted: 05/29/2013 19:01:11

I don't have a site to place images, so unless there's a way to attach images here directly, the best I can do is paint a picture verbally.

0,176 is the coordinates via top-left alignment that are set for the window.  I put the window in the BOTTOM LEFT of the monitor and use the crosshairs to set the window location (0,176).

When I close and reopen TS3, instead of the application opening up where I put it, it's now moved to the UPPER LEFT corner of the monitor.  I can confirm by going to settings that 0,176 is still the coordinates and if I re-target the window, 0,176 is still configured.

It should be noted, I have not tried any other programs on that monitor so I'm unsure if it's a problem with that specific software or window placement in general.

I have 5 monitors, 3 lower, 1 upper middle, and 1 upper left.  The one that I am working with in this case is the upper middle.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/24/2013 13:54:34

Hello Chris

The problem has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

This problem is not only with TeamSpeak3, it affects other applications as well.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register