Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Lock Mouse Combo Action » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 4372

Bertram Vogel
Advanced user

Posted: 06/24/2012 09:41:07

Just tested the combo action feature a bit and it seems to work nice :)

I just want to note that i was surprised to the see the "Lock Mouse"-action in the list of possible actions for a combo action, because this is an action otherwise not provided as a single window title button. I always wanted a window title button for lock mouse (i asked for it here: http://www.actualtools.com/forum/read.php?FID=12&TID=1892) and now i can finally have it by creating a combo action with only a single entry. It's really nice that this is now possible, but in my opinion it seems a bit inconsistent to provide an action as possible combo action, but not as single title-button.
Also now i have two combo-action-buttons (one only for lock mouse, the other one for a "real" combo action), that look exactly the same, so i have to remember which one does what. But the button for lock mouse could have a unique button image, because it only does one job.

So i would ask to provide the "Lock Mouse"-action also as a single window-title button (and maybe also "Ignore Deactivation", because its the same for this action).

Best Regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/25/2012 21:42:43

Hello Bertram.

The list of possible actions for a combo action contains more actions than the list of possible additional title buttons, and it contains the "Lock Mouse" along with the other actions. For now we're not going to provide any of this actions as possible additional title-button.

About appearance of the combo-action buttons - we plan to improve it, so that users were able to distinguish them from each other.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register