Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Pin Chrome Doesn't Work Properly , When Pinning Chrome to secondary taskbar after reload amm failes » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3614

Matthew Courville

Posted: 04/30/2012 08:39:26

I have been running into this issue over the last two betas (April 11, and 28) Whenever I pin chrome to the secondary taskbar it runs as expected until amm is reloaded. When it is, the chome icon is pinned and cannot be removed, it opens a new window, not over the existing icon. I didn't know if this issue had been reported yet, so I reported it.

Kevin

Posted: 04/30/2012 10:24:32

I am experiencing a related problem with Chrome where when it is minimized the pinned icon ( I repinned new ) is not highlighted and showing an instance of Chrome.  If I alt-tab I can get to it.  Also when it minimizes the window flys off to what seems an unknown place.

This has happened with other apps some of which I repinned and they work.

Kevin

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/02/2012 03:37:45

Hello gentlemen.

Matthew, the issue has been confirmed. Thanks for your post, we'll try to fix it.

Kevin, you are describing the behaviour of the pinned chrome icon on minimization of the chrome window. What about time when chrome window is displayed in normal mode? How does the pinned icon act?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/12/2012 01:28:23

Hello gentlemen

I'd like to inform you that the subject issue has been fixed. The fix is available in the Actual Window Manager new version 7.1 (as well as in the new versions of other our programs that provide the relevant functionality).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register