Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Title buttons are not adjusted properly , When switching Desktop divider on/off » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 5053

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 02/03/2012 13:54:25

When the Put into title button is switched on, but desktop divider is off, right after switching it on, the Put into button is added, but because of this the row with AWM title buttons overlaps the regular title buttons (Alt Min overlaps the regular Min). Only when I take some other action are the title buttons correctly aligned. Something similar happens when I switch off the Desktop divider: after doing so, there is a blank space between the regular tile buttons and AWM's title buttons. Only after another action are the title buttons moved so that this blank space is removed.

I think you are able to solve this (and make it work more beautifully), because with the buttons "Move to monitor" and "Move to virtual desktop" a similar situation exists, but when turning a monitor or virtual desktop on or off, the title buttons are immediately nicely adjusted to the new or removed button without any error or delay.

I was not able to make a screenshot, because making that screenshot is that new action after which AWM adjusts the wrong alignment, so there is no error to make a screenshot of anymore...

I am using AWM 7.0 beta 2 on Vista Ultimate 32-bit.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/06/2012 04:45:26

Hello Pim,

Thanks for the post.

The problem has been confirmde.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 03/15/2012 13:53:40