Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «taskbars "start" menu » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 4225

TabSel
Advanced user

Posted: 02/01/2012 04:37:13

I have my taskbars configured to be on top of the screens, automatically hidden.

When I hit the [win] key on screen2 the taskbar on screen2 shows with the start menu button and the start menu, AND the taskbar on screen1 shows, too, but without the "start" menu button (and without the menu)

I thought the correct behaviour would be to only show the taskbar on the screen with the mouse pointer when hitting [win]?

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/02/2012 00:02:07

Hello TabSel,

Thanks for the post.

We are not able to fix this problem.

As workaround you could use the "replace the primary taskbar" option (Actual Window Manager -> Multiple Monitors -> Taskbar).

Best regards.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 02/02/2012 03:22:56

Hello Vasiliy,

Does this mean you cannot fix this at all or do you have to find the cause first (or perhaps there are other (more important) priorities at this moment)? In this thread it seemed that at this moment you were not able to solve it yet.

BTW: in the thread I refer to I stated "It used to work correctly, i.e. the primary taskbar never showed at all when I approached the secondary taskbar." but that is not true. I have just tested it with versions 6.4 and 6.51 and they have the same problem. My memory was apparently playing tricks :)

Best regards.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/02/2012 23:47:45

Pim, it seems that we cannot fix it at all.

Anyway, we'll continue investigating of this problem.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register