Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Hotkeys for Desktop Profiles in 6.5 Beta 3 don't seem to work , Or at the very least, I can't get them to work » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 7347

Jim

Posted: 05/17/2011 23:12:40

I was excited to see that my request from here:
http://www.actualtools.com/forum/read.php?FID=11&TID=1417
for hotkeys for desktop profiles and the removal of confirmation, was added in 6.5 Beta 3! However, it does not seem to work :-(  I set a hotkey (f9) to my only desktop profile.  Saved config, even stopped/started AWM, and pressing F9 does nothing.  I tried also making it CTRL or SHIFT + F9 and no dice.  Tried other keys too.  My existing hotkey for the old desktop profile chooser, still works fine.  Not sure what the issue is, but it seems like this feature is broken :-( I e-mailed you my configuration files so you can look at those.  Let me know what other info you need.

Jim

Posted: 05/17/2011 23:20:41

Ok, nevermind, for some reason, this required a reboot.  Not sure if that's a bug itself or a fluke.  After the reboot, the hotkey works now!  This can be marked as solved, thanks for adding this feature, works great!

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 05/19/2011 01:28:27

Jim,

Thanks anyway for your feedback. Please keep providing us with your thoughts and suggestions.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register