Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «a litle anoying incompatibily with windows sidebar » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 6775

Claude Deschênes

Posted: 05/08/2011 10:43:02

When the windows sidebar is runing, actual tool snap and maximize build in windows function place sometime de windows behind windows sidebar or behind the taskbar of the current monitor. It's very anoying and this make the multiple taskbar not usable for me because the taskbar of this screen is sometime hidden by a window or the windows sidebar is behind a part of a window. Please correct this.

Another bug in windows xp 64, when I right click on a multi-monitor taskbar button I see name=AlignW and when mouse is over and out from a menu item of actual windows manager, the background of the icon is not restored.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/10/2011 01:35:57

Hello Claude,

Thanks for the post.

When the windows sidebar is runing, actual tool snap and maximize build in windows function place sometime de windows behind windows sidebar or behind the taskbar of the current monitor. It's very anoying and this make the multiple taskbar not usable for me because the taskbar of this screen is sometime hidden by a window or the windows sidebar is behind a part of a window. Please correct this.
What OS are your running?
Do you use standard sidebar?

Another bug in windows xp 64, when I right click on a multi-monitor taskbar button I see name=AlignW and when mouse is over and out from a menu item of actual windows manager, the background of the icon is not restored.
Could you clarify the problem and give me a screenshot of this problem?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register