Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «4 Suggestions... , A "must see"... » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 8463

Zack Depp

Posted: 04/26/2006 09:35:16

1) In "Select window from list", "Flash window" could make the app flash in the taskbar if it's window is not visible.

2) When we save, all windows get back to original status (probably to apply the changes) but the annonying thing is that when I got some minimized windows in the tray and I modify some other window, all minimized ones get restored... Is'nt possible to refresh only the modified window?

3) In "Options"/"Title Buttons", the Label of most Icons are not fully visible. This is probably how windows works but it might be interesting that the popup that pops, when the mouse is over an icon, reveal the full name of the item.

4) When making HotKeys, make the EditBox focusing evident (By adding a blinking cursor).

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 04/28/2006 05:21:29

Zack, thanks for another interesting feedback. Here are my comments:

1) Added to the suggestions base.
2) Already added to the "to-do" list for the releases following 4.0.
3) Implemented the ability to change the view mode for the Preview Skin listbox.
4) It's not the edit box, we use the standard special control named Hotkey which is provided by Windows. The way it looks and works is inherently defined by Windows itself. We will think how to improve the situation.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register