Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «MS Outlook 2003 window becomes messed up » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 8119

Daniel

Posted: 04/07/2006 04:31:20

The right hand scrollbar on MS outlook and the text within the email shown get garbled.

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 04/07/2006 05:45:34

Daniel, thanks for the feedback. Could you be a bit more specific? What your actions exactly have led you to such result? What options have you changed in AWM configuration? Do you run any third-party OS extenders along with AWM?

Daniel Bonner

Posted: 04/10/2006 06:08:57

Hi Alexey.  I can reproduce this by clicking quickly between emails.  The window seems to take longer to redraw itself and after about 3 or 4 clicks gets distorted (the scroll bar and the text).  The AWM Configuration is straight out of the box except for that I like to have a ghost title button by default.  The only OS extender I sometimes run is SystrayX.  The error occurs whether or not I am running SystrayX.
I could send you a screen shot by email, but I don't know how to do that using the forum or your web based email form.
Happy to help.
Daniel

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 04/10/2006 08:00:01

Hi Daniel. You can send the screenshot to the e-mail address in my signature. Please clarify do you have the Ghost button for the Outlook window itself of for its e-mail editor window? Also please specify what version of AWM do you use. Thanks in advance.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register