Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM 6.3 beta1 conflict with FilerFrog , AWM 6.3 beta1 conflict with FilerFrog » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 5266

Jim Esser

Posted: 09/18/2010 11:04:48

I think i have a conflict with AWM 6.3 beta1 and FilerFrog v2.1 (which is now freeware) - also occurred with AWM 6.2 - and started when i installed FilerFrog.  The problem occurs on boot up - AWM does not appear to start properly although the icon appears in the system tray and the process is running - the buttons do not appear on any window and the taskbar does not appear my second monitor.

If I kill the AWM process through task manager and re-start it, it will then start fine, although I don't think it will startup correctly if I have a Windows Explorer window open.  If I kill the AWM process, close the explorer window and re-start AWM, it start fine.

This is on Vista SP2 (32bit).

Not a major issue as I see no other problems once AWM starts correctly - both AWM and FilerFrog seem to work fine- and I know FilerFrog is not a widely used program.  Thought you might want to check out.  Thanks for all your work on AWM and improvements and continued development over the years.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register