Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «GUI Problems » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 10598

FlyingHorse

Posted: 02/20/2006 12:31:06

Here are some of the issues I have found with the Configuration dialog:

1. Main Dialog does not remember its size and placement between sessions.

2. Options Dialog loses the OK button after pressing Apply.

3. Toolbar displayed in Main Dialog and Inset Dialog (eg Excluded Windows and Specific Windows) are the same. Why have two?

4. Alphabetic sort does not work properly or at all.

5. Transparency level adjustment bar no longer snaps every 10%. (Would be nice to snap to every 5%)

6. Mouse wheel unable to scrool right side of dialog when a specific window is selected.

So far the new interface looks much better to me. :) One thing that I always wished for was a way to change settings for all specific windows at once. For instance, I might like to disable the 'Roll up/unroll window' title button for all entries under 'Specific Windows'. Saves time vs. going to each entry and making the change for each windows ;)

Best regards,
FlyingHorse

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 02/21/2006 07:39:02

Thanks for the feedback. Let's look through it:

1. Will be fixed until release.

2. Same as #1.

3. They are not the same. Main toolbar relates to left treeview, mostly to its "Specific Windows" item, and so as toolbar attached to Specific Windows list, but toolbar for Excluded operates on Excluded Windows items, thus, differs from previous ones.

4. Please, bring a clear example.

5. Same as #1.

6. Possibly will be fixed.

7. Yes, we're thinking about group changings too, and, very likely, will implement some way to do them until release.

Please, keep providing us with your feedback, we really appreciate it.

FlyingHorse

Posted: 02/21/2006 08:54:34

In regards to item #4 I was mistaken. :o
What threw me off was having an entry with a small first letter (i.e. nVidia). Small letters are getting sorted after all capital letters instead of after their capital counterparts. 8)  

Best regards,
FlyingHorse

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 03/05/2006 11:29:45

Regarding this your note, we've made rules sorting case-insensitive. We hope it will prevent such misunderstandings in the future.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register