Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Additional summary view for specific rules , See at a glance what's different » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 5009

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 02/22/2010 04:06:52

I have a set of tweaks applied to most windows via the default rule, but then customise a few apps with specific rules, which is I guess the way most people use AWM. Now, its a long time since I created some of the specific rules, and my memory of what unwanted flaw or 'feature' of individual apps I was working around is fading. What would be really useful is a view which shows the delta between the default rule and a specific rule - perhaps an extra 'tab' between 'Index' and 'Target Window' buttons which would only show these differences?

Thanks,

David.

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 02/22/2010 04:14:38

And again - just subscribing... Would it be possible to have 'subscribe for new topic messages' as the default?

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 05/09/2014 15:50:40

Shows how good my memory is - I just had occasion to use this feature again, and when I couldn't find it, I thought I'd post on the feature requests. Only to find I already did _4 years ago_! Well, if I couldn't remember what I was doing then, there's no chance for me at all now...

Did this ever make it onto the development path? Can I raise it again?

Thanks,

Dave.

Alexander Mihalkin
Administrator

-retired-

Posted: 05/30/2014 18:21:05

Dear David,

I apologize for being late with a reply.

We will consider implementing this feature!

Thank you for your post.
Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register