Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[DONE]AeroSnap , Implement AeroSnap functionality in older OS » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 7262

Martin Zugec

Posted: 02/21/2009 05:38:07

Hi,

at my laptop I got Windows 7 and I really like aero snap functionality.

Did you consider implementing this in AT for older OSes (XP\Vista)? There is already free tool called AeroSnap that can do that, however advantage of AT as I see it is that it is like swiss knife.

If you will implement it, PLEASE add support to handle maximized windows (if window is maximized, you need to restore it before you can move it). Even in case you won't implement snapping, ability to auto-restore maximized windows would be really, really great.

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/24/2009 02:50:57

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your suggestion. I added your wish to our list of improvements.

Did you try to use right-click on maximize button? It will allow you to maximize the window and move it without a restore. (Only for one monitor configuration)

Best regards.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

Martin Zugec

Posted: 02/24/2009 03:06:12

Hi Tatiana,

thanks, looking forward to it...

I know about right click - however I got 2 monitors and as mentioned my primary request is to automatically restore maximized window when dragged (to avoid double-clicking title bar, same as Windows 7)

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 07/10/2009 04:35:33

Dear Martin,

I'd like to inform you that your wish has been finally performed. You are welcome to test it in Actual Window Manager 5.4

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register