Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Secondary Monitor Task Bar , No pinned items on secondary monitor » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 981

Jeffrey Davidson

Posted: 01/10/2023 02:42:30

My secondary monitor does not display pinned applications like the primary monitor.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/15/2023 07:02:00

Hello, Jeffrey

Thank you for contacting us.

Do you mean you pinned some applications to the taskbar on the secondary monitor and later they dissapeared?

john seitz

Posted: 01/29/2023 19:25:45

Jeffrey Davidson wrote:
My secondary monitor does not display pinned applications like the primary monitor.

mine does this as well since a windows 10 update. and yes the pinned applications dont stay on the second screen monitor. after the task bar jus resets to blank.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/16/2023 03:03:04

Hello, john

Sorry for the delay in replying to you.

What our product you're running (name, version)?

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

and yes the pinned applications dont stay on the second screen monitor. after the task bar jus resets to blank.
Could you describe the problem more detailed? Do you mean you can pin the applications again but the taskbar resets every time? At what exactly moment does it reset?

Could you send us your Actual Tools program configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Actual Tools program configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Add a link to this topic in the email.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register