Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «windows 11 updates , missing features » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 9486

Pat

Posted: 07/28/2022 22:35:55

I am a long time customer and finally upgraded to windows 11.
I renewed today as mine expired last month as I support the developers for a reason.

Here are some items I noticed that would like to have updated
-duplicate / mirror the stock taskbar from Windows 11
-have a center option for icons vs the old school windows 10 view
-the secondary monitor does have have an option for Task View
-add option to show widgets on secondary monitor

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/10/2022 19:19:57

Hello, Pat

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you clarify what exactly aspects of Windows 11 taskbar you want to be duplicated?

-have a center option for icons vs the old school windows 10 view
-the secondary monitor does have have an option for Task View
-add option to show widgets on secondary monitor
We'll consider these requests and will post here if any of them is implemented.

Best regards.

Pat

Posted: 08/12/2022 11:05:34

what i mean by this is having the same style windows 11 taskbar instead of the actual multiple monitor older style windows 10.  

windows 11 My WebpageUser added an image[/url]]
windows 10 acutal multiple monitors [URL=https://postimg.cc/qg2HBtR7]

Mark Leondaraki

Posted: 12/07/2022 10:31:37

Yes i would like to see these implemented asap as well.

Not just the start button but the notifications icon is a different style, The network and sound look and function slightly different also. They have disappeared from the AMM taskbar all together with the update.

When apps are open they also have a different style to them as shown in Pats photo with google chrome.

ALso right clicking the start button does not work on the AMM start button.

Looking forward to a reply/update.

Thanks

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/15/2023 05:47:32

Hello, everyone

Pat,
what i mean by this is having the same style windows 11 taskbar instead of the actual multiple monitor older style windows 10.
We have plans of making the AMM taskbar design in Windows 11 matching the system's design better. We'll post here when it's implemented.

Mark Leondaraki
I've added your votes to our requests database and will post here as soon as the features are implemented.

N

Posted: 10/08/2023 17:13:26

Just wanted to add here, is Actual Multiple Monitors gonna work on Windows 11 or rather, is it working properly now? I rolled back to win10 just because AMM did not work properly on Win11. The switching between monitors keybind was inconsistant, sometimes the program did not respond at all, ignore activation isn't working at all (its not working properly in Win10 anymore either but still) and the taskbar isn't working at all for me either

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/17/2023 07:16:54

Hello, N

The latest version 8.15 is generally compatible with Windows 11 although it still has some compatibility problems.

The switching between monitors keybind was inconsistant
Do you mean the "Move to next/previous monitor" hotkeys?

sometimes the program did not respond at all
I'm not sure what exactly problem you mean. Now there is no known problem similar to this.

ignore activation isn't working at all (its not working properly in Win10 anymore either but still)
The feature itself surely works, apparently you've encountered a problem of the feature not working with some particular game/application. What exactly game or application you've noticed the problem with?

and the taskbar isn't working at all for me either
Taskbars work now but notification area (system tray) doesn't appear in our programs taskbars and some other taskbar features of our software don't work correctly - Action Center button doesn't work, language, network and volume icons are not displayed in the taskbars, Windows Ink and Touch keyboard icons open their windows on the main monitor.

Best regards.

N

Posted: 11/03/2023 21:28:53

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, N

The latest version 8.15 is generally compatible with Windows 11 although it still has some compatibility problems.

I'm not sure what exactly problem you mean. Now there is no known problem similar to this.

ignore activation isn't working at all (its not working properly in Win10 anymore either but still)
The feature itself surely works, apparently you've encountered a problem of the feature not working with some particular game/application. What exactly game or application you've noticed the problem with?

Taskbars work now but notification area (system tray) doesn't appear in our programs taskbars and some other taskbar features of our software don't work correctly - Action Center button doesn't work, language, network and volume icons are not displayed in the taskbars, Windows Ink and Touch keyboard icons open their windows on the main monitor.

Best regards.

Did not see this reply, my apologies. I will test new version today since I rolled back to like 8.12 because it was the only one where Ignore Deactivation worked for multiple games.

N

Posted: 11/03/2023 22:55:26

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, N

Best regards.

I've tested the lastest version and rolled back to 8.12 again. Main monitor has 3 windows even though it's serperately opened on 3 different monitors while on 8.12 version it's only showing 1 instance for each monitor as it should.

Regarding program doesn't respond, exactly what it says. The taskbars get frozen, keybinds don't work and I can't open the program at all to look at settings. Its running but its just NOT working until I restart my pc or try to restart service/kill tasks

Regarding the ignore activation, 8.15 I tested in game The Crew 2 - doesn't work while on 8.12 it does work.

Regarding the taskbar, I hope system tray gets fixed in a way because, honestly, that's the main point of me using Actual Multiple Mon besides the "move to next monitor" keybind.
Do you know if this can be fixed for W11 or do I have to go back to W10 ?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/13/2023 04:26:08

N,

I apologize for the delay in replying to you.

Main monitor has 3 windows even though it's serperately opened on 3 different monitors
By 3 windows on the main monitor do you mean the taskbar buttons of these windows in the taskbar? Or literally windows? What are the windows in question (application)?

The taskbars get frozen, keybinds don't work and I can't open the program at all to look at settings
How often does it happen with the version 8.15 and how long does it usually take for this problem to happen?

Could you send us your Actual Multiple Monitors configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Add a link to this topic in the email.

As for the problem with tray in Actual Multiple Monitors/Actual Window Manager in Windows 11 – it most likely will be fixed in the next version which we now plan to release by the end of December.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register