Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Drag and drop windows in taskbar and tray , A feature that greatly compliments AWM » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 6268

Diam0nd

Posted: 10/08/2008 03:57:50

I think it would be nice to introduce an ability to drap and drop windows in the taskbar and tray. I think this fits perfectly into current AWM conception.

Examples of what I mean:
1. Best feature-wise: http://www.freewebs.com/nerdcave/taskbarshuffle.htm
2. Best memory-wise: http://taskix.robustit.com/

So now I have to use one of the two utilities above to drap and drop stuff in taksbar/tray. It would be nice to have that in AWM, since AWM manages windows. Why wouldn't it manager taskbar and tray a little bit too? :)

AWM v6.5 B2, REGISTERED

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/09/2008 03:02:25

Thank you for your interest to Actual Tools. We added your wish to our list of improvements.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

Diam0nd

Posted: 10/11/2008 19:03:35

Tatiana Jack wrote:

Thank you for your interest to Actual Tools. We added your wish to our list of improvements.

Thanks for considering my suggestion, Ms Jack! And I am actually not that much interested, since I'm already a client, as my signature says ;)

All the best,
D.

AWM v6.5 B2, REGISTERED

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/15/2009 02:08:06

Hello,

I'd like to inform you that your wish about taskbar has been finally added. You are welcome to test it in Actual Window Manager 5.3
We hope the new version will satisfy your needs.
Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register