Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Navigating between windows in desktop divider tiles » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2249

T K

Posted: 10/20/2020 21:16:55

I use the hotkeys for moving windows between desktop divider tiles quite a bit, and I've found myself easily wanting to navigate between windows that are already in their tiles. For instance, I have 5 different tiles on my ultrawide monitor, one big one in the middle, and two along each side. It would be great if I could do the following two things using the keyboard:

1. Navigate to and activate the window in the tile to the left/right or above/below, the same way I can move the current window into a tile to the left/right or above/below. That way I wouldn't need to use the mouse, and it would be much simpler than alt-tab since I have so many windows open.

2. Switch between the windows in the current tile, if there are multiple windows covering each other. It would be nice to have a quick switch to the last used application in the tile, so you can quickly switch between two apps like when pressing alt-tab quickly. It would also be great if it could bring up a list of the windows in the tile like when you keep holding down alt with alt-tab.

Right now with so many work areas on the screen, I've found window management to be a bit of a pain. Alt-tab is very clunky, and having to use the mouse isn't ideal either since I prefer to keep my hands on the keyboard.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/24/2020 14:56:32

Hello, T K

Thank you for contacting us.

We'll consider your requests and will post here if any of this is implemented.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register