Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Hotkey to open program on secondary monitor » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 3493

Tim Holthuis

Posted: 08/31/2020 16:40:19

Hi!

As far as i found there's no such feature, not sure if it's even possible.
I would like a hotkey function so when i click Google Chrome or Explorer or any other program with the hotkey enabled it'll open on my secondary monitor.
This would make functionality so much better! We can make a specific rule for programs to open on any screen of your choosing but then it's bound to that rule, right?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/02/2020 07:02:47

Hello, Tim

I would like a hotkey function so when i click Google Chrome or Explorer or any other program with the hotkey enabled it'll open on my secondary monitor.
You're right – there is no such feature in the software. We'll consider adding it and will post here if it's added.

Best regards.

Tim Holthuis

Posted: 09/07/2020 03:44:50

Or set this function to always open on mouse location. We can set this as a specific rule which works great but now i have to do this manually for every program :P

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/07/2020 23:35:38

Tim,

You don't have to set the action for each program separately. You can set it in Default Settings, and the action option in all specific settings will be inherited if the previous value matched the value of the option in Default Settings.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register