Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Roboform extension behavior , Can AMM control a chrome extension? » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 4774

quentin

Posted: 01/01/2019 00:22:23

Don't know if this is a help request or feature request. The password manager Roboform's window fills the whole screen when it offers to complete a login. I have to grab a sliver of the title bar and resize one or two times before I can see anything usable in that window and anything else at all on the screen. This appears to be a windows 10 issue as it never happened before. For reasons I didn't really understand Roboform said they can't change this behavior.

Can AMM help with this - it's the only reason I currently have for using it?

Many thanks indeed
Quentin

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/11/2019 03:56:18

Hello, quentin

The password manager Roboform's window fills the whole screen when it offers to complete a login.
Could you clarify at what exactly moment the window you're talking about appears? When you login a website or when you login Roboform? How can I reproduce this?

Generally, in situations like this the "Resize at startup" feature of Specific Settings for the window can be used (available in Actual Window Manager and Actual Window Guard products). If it's possible to create Specific Settings for the Roboform window so that the program could distinguish it from other Chrome windows, you need to create specific settings and go to Size section of the settings, then enable the "Resize at startup to..." option and set the size. Apply the changes. Next time the window opens it should be automatically resized to the size you've specified.

In this article of Online User Manual you can learn about how to create specific settings for a window/group of windows.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register