Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Next Background hotkey when no context menu installed , Add a way to select next desktop background without opening the program, preferably with a hotkey. » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2868

Leonard Gray

Posted: 01/19/2018 06:21:25

I would like a way to advance to the next desktop background with either a hotkey, allowing specific context menu options (or at least this one) or right clicking on sys tray icon.  I chose to stop using the desktop context menu, since it's so big and cluttered when it's enabled (only changeable during install).  The only thing I miss is the "Next Desktop Background" option.  I'm surprised it's neither available in the right click sys tray menu, nor as a hotkey.  The only way to do it is to open the application and dig into it.  Sometimes there's a bright background or annoying pattern I'd like to skip past (I have a folder with a couple of hundred).  I think the sys tray option would be best, but I'd take a customizable context menu also if possible.

Thanks for your hard work, I consider this a "can't live without" application.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/04/2018 17:45:14

Hello Leonard,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider your feature request and inform you when the feature will be implemented in our products.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register