Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Make Clipboard Maintain History between Sessions , Make Clipboard Maintain History between Sessions » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 856

Frederick Peters

Posted: 16.11.2017 23:58:59

Clipboard does a great job of storing copied items, but whenever I logoff or reboot, the clipboard list is cleared.
I would like the option for the clipboard to maintain a running list between sessions and not automatically clear itself.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 23.11.2017 22:58:27

Hello, Frederick

Clipboard does a great job of storing copied items, but whenever I logoff or reboot, the clipboard list is cleared.
I would like the option for the clipboard to maintain a running list between sessions and not automatically clear itself.
We'll consider your request and will post in this topic when/if it's implemented.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10.07.2019 04:52:48

Hello, Frederick

I'm glad to notify you that the subject feature has been implemented in the latest version of Actual Window Manager 8.14.1 and our other products as well.

You can install the latest version and try the feature.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register