Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Cascade duplicate windows feature request , Request for new feature » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 7417

Wendell Morris

Posted: 11/20/2007 10:38:06

I think I may have requested this before via email, but to make sure you have it, I'll mention it here.

I have a couple of applications that I routinely use with several copies of the same window open (for instance, composing a new email message).  It would be great if AWM had an option in the Position tab that allowed the user to specify a vertical and horizontal offset to apply when opening a copy of a window that's already on the screen.  It would be best if it could always use that latest copy's position as the starting point so you'd get a cascading effect if you continue to open more copies.

Thanks.

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/20/2007 22:22:39

Hi Wendell,

I confirm that the feature request had already been registered in our to-do list. FYI the task is not trivial, therefore it's hard to be said when the feature will be available.  

TSLIM

Posted: 12/18/2007 13:10:30

Please allow me to add my 2 cents,

Make Ctrl+Click any of the 9 buttons a global effect, e.g. if I ctrl+click roll-up button of a particular Window, all Windows on the Desktop get roll-up. The samething apply to transparent button, minimize button and so on.

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/18/2007 22:09:24

Thanks for your feature request. We will consider the possibility of this feature implementation.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register