Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Virtual Desktops Switcher for Windows 10? » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 4627

steelpanspieler

Posted: 03/08/2017 21:43:11

Hi there,

I really appreciate Actual Multiple Monitors, but I have no "Show Virtual Desktops Switcher button" entry in context menu. Besides, if I use the Win10-native feature on the main task bar, only the windows on that monitor are presented. On the other monitor, it appears as if no windows were open, which is false.

Can you reproduce / explain?

Thanks a lot!

Lovis

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/17/2017 21:57:12

Hello, steelpanspieler

The Virtual Desktops feature is not presented in Actual Multiple Monitors, so the "Show switcher" item shouldn't appear in the Actual Multiple Monitors tray icon context menu.

The problem when windows from second monitor are not displayed in the standard Windows 10 virtual desktops switcher is a known problem, we'll try to fix it and will post here, when it's fixed.
For now, as workaround, you can use the Mirror or the Mixed modes of Actual Multiple Monitors taskbars in order to prevent this problem from happening (Configuration Module > Multiple Monitors > Taskbar > Multi-monitor taskbar mode).

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/28/2017 23:18:23

Hello, steelpanspieler

If I use the Win10-native feature on the main task bar, only the windows on that monitor are presented. On the other monitor, it appears as if no windows were open, which is false.

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue has been fixed in the latest version of Actual Multiple Monitors 8.11.1 and our other products as well. Please update your program to the latest version or download the latest version, install it and confirm the fix.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register