Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Title Button Width Option , Define custom width for title buttons » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 5955

Chase Baer

Posted: 12/31/2015 17:01:12

The issue manifests itself in two ways:

1. Unable to move windows when Window Manager icon buttons over-run the top left side of windows, where I typically default to moving windows around when using the mouse

2. Aligning Window Manager icons buttons with Windows' tile buttons on right hand side of windows. I believe the issue is primarily due to the width of Window Manager Buttons, and not being able to fine-tune increments by which to better align Window Manager icon buttons Windows' tile buttons.

The "problem" began with having too many Window Manager icon buttons. This is particularly frustrating when attempting to move windows when window sizes are reduced, and icons overflow the left corner of windows.

My immediate solution is to limit the number of default Window Manager icon buttons to 3-4. But would love to use more Window Manager icons, and see the ability to customize the width of the buttons as perhaps a great alternative to addressing both of these problems.

Love your software, keep up the great work. And thanks for your dedication to continual improvement!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/20/2016 22:53:20

Hello, Chase

We'll consider your request.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search