Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «taskbar button move » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2185

Philip Daniels

Posted: 11/24/2015 11:59:20

I had to do a rebuild of my system due to hardware failure (mobo & system disk).  I seem to have lost the ability to reposition "buttons" in the taskbar.

I thought that it was ATB that was providing this functionality, but I can't see any place to turn the feature on.  I like to have it on, so that I can move long running tasks to the left end of the taskbar.

OS - XP-SP3
ATB - version 5.3

I know 5.3 is not the latest, but there is nothing in 5.4 that I need, hence I prefer to stick with 5.3.
============================================================­==================================

Add option to title bar right click menu - Temporarily Hide buttons - would remain in effect until window is dismissed

WHY DO I ALWAYS [U]GET THIS ANCIENT POST WHEN WHEN I CREATE A NEW TOPIC. WHY IS NOTHING DONE ABOUT IT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I COMPLAIN.

WHAT CAN'T I CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS LIKE : FirstName.LastName @gmail.com

WHY DON'T YOU USE A 'STANDARD' FORUM PACKAGE LIKE phpBB, SimpleMinds, VBulletin THIS ONE IS SERIOUSLY BROKEN IF YOU CANT FIX THIS PROBLEM

Philip Daniels

Posted: 11/24/2015 12:00:34

Add option to title bar right click menu - Temporarily Hide buttons - would remain in effect until window is dismissed

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/19/2015 15:59:27

Hello, Philip

Actual Title button doesn't have the additional taskbar feature, so it doesn't provide such functionality as the ability to change position of taskbar icons.

About the second request: Actual Title Buttons has the Comact view feature (Configuration module > Window Settings > Default Settings or the certain Specific Settings > Title Buttons section > Compact view option). Have you tried it? It provides the ability to hide title buttons under the compact view button and bring them when you need by clicking this button. Does it suit your request? If it doesn't could you explain why you need to hide title buttons in inactive windows?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register