Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Minimize Window Automatically (No Matter What!) , Allow one to minimize a window automatically, even if it's activated » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 9419

Justa User

Posted: 07/08/2007 21:23:05

In the "Minimizing" settings section, it would be useful to Minimize/Hide a window automatically to the tray, even if that window is active ... For example, suppose someone has many windows open and gets called away or his attention gets applied to other tasks.  It would be great if all/certain windows would go hidden/minimized in a short period of time, say 10 minutes.  Although one could Auto-Lock their machine, in some cases locking it isn't necessary, but "tidying" up the screen to the System Tray accomplishes this task ...

... Although I can imagine creating a simple "AutoIt" script to do this (by making a dummy window active and releasing it), putting this option in your product is the clean way of doing it ...

... By the way, your product is one of the better traying programs I have seen out there, and I have been "traying" applications since the first day I started using a Windows ... Great job!  :D

Ref: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 07/09/2007 06:59:15

Thanks. We will consider the possibility of this feature implementation

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search