Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[DONE] Restore/Hide a Window on Tray Icon Click , Toggle Window Restore/Hide State By Single Left Mouse Button Clicking » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 10858

Justa User

Posted: 07/08/2007 21:07:39

It would be extremely useful if one didn't have to move their hand off the mouse, and could simply toggle a Window's Unhide/Hide state by moving from one Window Tray Icon to the next, and single left mouse button click to toggle the Window's State.  "Trayer" did this and is the only Tray Minimization Utility out there that understood the importance of being able to do this.  Unfortunately, Trayer hasn't been updated for many years, and I doubt if it will...

... Please, please, please add this feature ... It shouldn't be difficult and will make your product that much better!

Addendum: OK, I might have spoke too soon on this ... It appears that the toggling doesn't occur for [Internet] Explorer Windows; all other windows seem to work as I mentioned/desired above ... As I recall, "Trayer" has a similar problem with IE or Explorer Windows. Is there any way to fix this?

Ref: http://www.kfsoft.com/trayer

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 07/09/2007 07:00:45

The request is clear, we will consider the possibility of this feature implementation.

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 02/06/2008 00:22:35

The subject feature became available in version 4.5 of Actual Tools (note: it's active for permanent icons only).

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register